Mum and Baby Yoga Online Group – April 2020 access
Get access to the private BabyBlossomYoga Mum & Baby Yoga Facebook group, led by Birthlight yoga instructor Amelie Cresswell, for the month of April 2020.
Joining will give you access to:
- 4 full-length (60mn) mum & baby yoga classes*, streamed weekly live on Mondays 11am to 12pm and accessible at any time after that within the group
- 1 monthly live Q&A with Amelie to ask any question about your postnatal recovery, your baby’s development, or anything else!
- Daily tips, articles, mini-sequences, breath work, inspiration and other posts to support you on your motherhood journey
- Discounted access to other BabyBlossomYoga online courses and events
- A safe community space to share experiences, tips, questions etc with other mums
* Mum & baby yoga classes blend postnatal yoga for mum, and fun, developmental yoga for baby. Postnatal yoga practices are suitable from 6-8 weeks postpartum. Baby yoga practices are suitable for babies aged 10 weeks (if born full term), until fully mobile or early walking depending on your child.
If you are unsure of the suitability of the classes for you or your baby, please contact me at email@example.com before signing up.
This product grants you access to the group and its resources from the date of purchase until 30th April 2020, unless you choose to renew.
Upon purchase, you will receive an automatic confirmation email with:
– the link to the closed Facebook group
– a link to the online medical and enrolment form, to be filled before joining the group
Both links can be found in the Product Note section of the confirmation email.
“My little one and I love our weekly mum and baby yoga class – it’s a perfect way of spending time together and I’ve learnt lots of different ways to connect with him, entertain and relax him! Amelie is a wonderful teacher and very attuned to the needs of the mamas and bubbas! It’s the highlight of our week!” Emily & baby J.
You can access more reviews and testimonials on my Facebook page.
Let's keep in touch
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive tips, resources, offers and hear first about upcoming classes and workshops.