Mum and Baby Yoga Chiswick | Feb/March 2020
Specialist mum and baby yoga group class in the heart of Chiswick led by Birthlight yoga instructor Amelie Cresswell.
A nurturing and relaxed class to support your baby’s development, and your postnatal recovery and well-being. And share fun, loving times together!
- 5-week term of mum and baby yoga Chiswick classes (60mn each), starting 25 February until 31 March 2020 included (NO CLASS on 24th March)
- Classes run Tuesdays | 11.00am to 12.00pm | The Children’s Wellness Centre, 27a Fishers Lane, W4 1RX
- Suitable for babies aged 10 weeks+, until crawling
- All equipment provided
- It is fine to join at any point within a term; the price displayed corresponds to the number of weeks left in the term.
- Please note: if the product is marked ‘out of stock’, it means the class is full. You can however still email me to get onto the waiting list in case of last minute availability or for a trial class
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to an enrolment form in the Product Note section. Please fill in your enrolment form to complete your registration onto the course
“My little one and I love our weekly mum and baby yoga class – it’s a perfect way of spending time together and I’ve learnt lots of different ways to connect with him, entertain and relax him! Amelie is a wonderful teacher and very attuned to the needs of the mamas and bubbas! It’s the highlight of our week!” Emily & baby J.
You can access more reviews and testimonials on my Facebook page.
8 in stock
Let's keep in touch
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive tips, resources, offers and hear first about upcoming classes and workshops.