Mum and Baby Yoga Richmond | April/May 2020
Specialist mum and baby yoga group class in Richmond/Ham led by Birthlight yoga instructor Amelie Cresswell.
A nurturing and relaxed class to support your baby’s development, and your postnatal recovery and well-being. And share fun, loving times together!
- 5 mum and baby yoga Richmond sessions of 60mn each, starting 20 April until 18 May 2020 included
- Weekly sessions run on Mondays |11.10am to 12.10pm | Ham Children’s Centre, Ashburnham Road, Richmond, TW10 7BG
- Suitable for babies aged 10 weeks old until fully mobile (crawling/shuffling)
- It is absolutely fine to join at any point within a term; the cost displayed corresponds to the number of weeks left in the term.
- Please note this subsidised class is only accessible to residents of the boroughs of Richmond and Kingston. Please refer to the terms and conditions for full details.
- Upon purchase, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to an enrolment form in the Product Note section. Please fill in your enrolment form to complete your registration.
- If the product is marked ‘out of stock’, it means the course is full. You can however still email me to get onto the waiting list in case of last minute availability, or for a trial class.
“My little one and I love our weekly mum and baby yoga class – it’s a perfect way of spending time together and I’ve learnt lots of different ways to connect with him, entertain and relax him! Amelie is a wonderful teacher and very attuned to the needs of the mamas and bubbas! It’s the highlight of our week!” Emily & baby J.
You can access more reviews and testimonials on my Facebook page
11 in stock
Let's keep in touch
Subscribe to my mailing list to receive tips, resources, offers and hear first about upcoming classes and workshops.